Welcome to the District 2
Soccer Referee Administration Web Site
Welcome to the new D2SRA.org web site for Soccer Referees. We wish to thank CYSA-N, District 2 for sponsoring the site.
The site is designed to be an information resource and to provide assistance to all referees no matter what their experience level. Our goal is to make it your online "Soccer Referee's Headquarters."
While we grow this site to appeal to all soccer referee needs in the area, we ask for your suggestions on making it work for you. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referee Send-Off Reports
The Send-off procedures for CCSL Fall 2013 have changed. The Center Referee will retain a copy of the Game Card, but does not take the player pass of a player sent off or a coach that is dismissed (red carded).
The report will be based on the information on the game card, making it essential that the game card is correctly filled out before the game. The report will be done online using the CCSL GotSoccer report system instructions.
The Referee Academy 2012-13
CNRA presents a brand new program utilizing top-level referees, instructors, assignors and assessors.
Our goal is to help referees at all levels improve.
- We will provide top quality, ongoing training to referees of all ages and grades, who are motivated to become better, and willing to commit to the 10-month program and fully participate. You are welcome to attend any portion of these session, but in order to attend the State level program, you will need to attend both field and classroom sessions for the two-month District programs that precede it.
- 3-hour sessions including fieldwork and classroom instruction will be held near you in each district in September and October 2012, and January, February, April and May 2013. See information below for the first session in your district.
- State-sponsored 4-6 hour sessions featuring guest instructors will be held in November 2012, and March and June 2013. You must attend District sessions to be invited to the State session.
- T-shirts and other swag will be handed out at State sessions.
- District sessions will be led by top-level National and FIFA referees with help from the local instructors, assessors, assignors and administrators.
- State-sponsored sessions will include top-level guest instructors in addition to top referees from California-North.
2013 State Session Training Schedule
By invitation only, from the Director of the Development Academy.
You must have completed the two monthly area sessions preceding the upcoming state session.
District II Referee Academy Sessions for April 2013
Due to the large size of our district, District II will offer three separate series in San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, and Monterey County. You must attend ONE of the classroom sessions and ONE of the field sessions to complete the full Academy requirements for each month, but you can attend these at different areas if your schedule requires it. Also, referees not wishing to participate in the entire Academy series are still welcome at any District session.
District II Referee Academy Sessions for May 2013
Any questions? Email: email@example.com
Referee Assignments Are Here
D2SRA.ORG connects referees and assignors through our online Assignment page. Assignors can recruit referees to officiate games for their tournaments or league play, while referees can submit their availability to assignors. Read details »